Friday Media Group Ltd is the data controller and may be referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” throughout this policy.
Our general contact information is as follows:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 52Fridays, London Road, Sayers Common, West Sussex, BN6 9HS
Telephone: +44 (0)1273 837 700
If you wish to exercise any of the rights listed in section 6, or have any questions in regards to this policy, please contact our DPO using the contact details set out below.
Email Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: Data Protection Officer, Friday Media Group Ltd, London Road, Sayers Common, West Sussex, BN6 9HS.
If you do not think we are handling your Personal Information adequately, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
2. How we collect information
Your personal information may be collected from 52Fridays in ways such as the following:
- When you submit any contact forms found on our website (typically titled “Talk to Us”).
- When you contact us directly via telephone and provide us with personal information.
- When you submit information to Friday Media Group Ltd in relation to the purchase of a 52Fridays product or service.
- When you request information from us relating to our product or services.
- When you choose to subscribe to our newsletters or marketing resources.
3. Information we collect
Information we may collect and retain from you includes the following:
- Your full name.
- Your job title.
- Your organisation’s name; telephone number; postal address or website.
- Products or services you are interested in purchasing from us.
- Any other information you freely submit to us, that is relevant to your enquiry.
4. What we do with information
Information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- For our internal records.
- To carry out a contract or agreement with you.
- To contact you regarding the information you have requested.
- To improve our products and services.
- To contact you with promotional and marketing material, should you choose to opt in to those services.
- Contacting you with information on other services within the Friday Media Group.
5. Third parties
We may host links to other websites throughout www.52fridays.co.uk. If you choose to follow these links, you are responsible for what data you submit to third parties. We encourage you to review privacy information for every new website you visit.
6. Your rights
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time (Friday Media Group retain the right to charge an administrative fee, fixed at £10, in cases where the request for information can be deemed excessive).
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
- The right to object to how your Personal Information is being used.
- The right to request erasure of any data we hold on you in line with legal obligations to the contrary.